The Glasshouse Hotel
The Glasshouse is Sligo’s only 4 star city centre hotel, towering dramatically over the Garavogue River it offers the discerning traveller chic interiors, great city views and proximity to all downtown Sligo has to offer. Shaped like a ship in dock, the hotel’s glass exterior can be seen from afar, inside the quirky interiors are equally as impressive. Features include:
- The best address in town, close to O’ Connell Street and all the main cafes, bars, galleries and shops in the city.
- 116 spacious bedrooms equipped with everything you would expect in a superior hotel.
- AA Rosette winning food in The Kitchen Restaurant.
- Two lively bars – the Café Bar and the View Bar.
- Underground car parking – please note there is a 3 euro per night charge for parking for residents.
- Fitness Room with state of the art gym equipment
For meetings visit: meetinsligo.ie